- Unwind with non-toxic, all-natural incense cones from Japan
- Delightful fragrances to be enjoyed at different times of the day
- FREE DELIVERY within Singapore
Café Time Incense Trio
Packaging: Cardboard Cylinder
No. of cones: 30 (5 of each fragrance)
Incense stand: included
Weight (Cylinder included): approx 75g
Burn Time: approximately 10 minutes
Cafe Time Incense Trio
Give the perfect gift of peace, love and harmony which these incense cones convey. Choose from any 3 Cafe Time Incense Fragrances, which will be gift-packed in a craft box with your accompanying message.
- Café Time Incense – Quiet Evening Cassis & Mocha
- Café Time Incense – Bright Afternoon Sakura & Green Tea
- Café Time Incense – Fresh Morning Orange & Darjeeling Tea
- Café Time Incense – Refreshed Mood Lime & Mint
- Café Time Incense – Enchanted Mood Lotus & Wine
- Café Time Incense – Relaxed Mood Apple & Jasmine Tea
Please indicate your 3 incense selections as well as your gift card message in the message box upon check-out. Thank you.
Why Burn Incense
Incense has been used by many cultures and religions since way back in time. Besides being part of a spiritual practice, healers and physicians have used incense for its healing powers. Burning incense can enhance concentration and focus, assist in meditation, stimulate creativity and is an act of peace for yoga practice, relaxing at home and connecting with yourself. Find an aroma that resonates with you and welcome the healing power of incense into your life.
How to Use
Avoid drafty areas such as open windows so that ashes will not be scattered. Place the incense holder on a plate or tray so that ashes do not fall on floor or furniture.
First light the tip of the incense cone. Then blow out the flame to create a delicate curl of smoke. Place it on the incense holder. The fragrance of the incense will linger long after the cone has burnt out. Enjoy.
Please allow 7-9 working days for delivery.